Monday, January 15, 2007

So long, 2006; hello, 2007!


I want to wish all my friends and family a happy new year! Last year was a year that I definitely wished would fly by fast. It started really well since we rung in the new year in the Philippines. This was the first time we spent the holidays in pinas with our families in Leyte and Tuguegarao. The year was going well until May when my father passed on very unexpectedly (read about it in another post). I had to make a second trip back to the home to attend the funeral. A few days earlier, Ralph had left for the Philippines to fulfill his responsibilities as a Fulbright scholar. He was gone for half of the year, returning stateside in mid November. The summer was fun for the most part. We missed Ralph being with us for our trip to the west coast. Thank God there were no hurricanes that hit Florida.

No comments: